If you have accidentally deleted files from your Android Phone/Tablet or reformatted your device in error, then you do not need to panic for your deleted files. As there are several apps now available for free on Google Play store. That can help you to recover deleted photos within few minutes, without any issues.
In this post we will be talking about an app which is available for free on Google Play store and is famous for recovering deleted photos and videos. It has an awesome & friendly user interface and is known as DiskDigger Data Recovery App.
Features of DiskDigger App:
- Restore deleted files from internal and SD card.
- Provides different filter option based on file size and file type.
- Allows different options to save a file.
- Recovers deleted photos only with JPEG and PNG format, as well as MP4 files.
- Works for Smartphone’s and Tablets.
- Can be used on Android version 2.2 or Higher.
Before you proceed further, this is something you should know – if you have overwritten the file you want to restore, which is within the deleted folder then this App cannot recover your photos.
How to use DiskDigger to recover deleted photos?
- You need to install DiskDigger Android App from Google Play store on to your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
- After the installation is complete, it will ask you to grant it Super User permission, so that it can get complete access of your device storage & other features.
- Tap Allow. To grant it Super User permission.
- Its user friendly interface should now display all available directories.
- In case if after granting it Super User permission, it does not display any directories. Then you need to tap on Refresh list. It will again ask to you to for Super User permission.
- The next step is to select the directory to scan your deleted files.
- Choose the folder that got deleted or the one you want to restore.
- After you have selected the folder, you need to select the format, like JPEG or PNG and then tap ok to scan your device storage.
- After the scan is completed, you will be allowed to restore your deleted files to local internal memory or SD card.
- You also have to option to first search for the deleted image on all files and folder. This option will first find the image before retrieving it.
- Using the Recovery App on DiskDigger, you can also retrieve deleted MP4 files.
- That’s it now you can recover deleted photos and videos from your Android device.
You can directly download this app on Google Play store by visiting this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.defianttech.diskdigger&hl=en
In the end I would like to add that DiskDigger is one of the best Android apps to recover deleted photos and the reason we wanted to talk about this App is because of its popularity & happy user experience on Google Play store. I hope this post is helpful and informative. If in case I have missed out on anything related to this topic then please leave your valuable comment.