Many organizations use social media marketing to promote their products and services. It’s becoming increasingly important to make your brand visible on social media, with more people accessing the internet every day and the average amount of time they spend on these sites growing each day.
Social media is spreading like wildfire, and many businesses can testify to the positive effects of focusing on Social Media Marketing overprinted ads. Let’s find out the latest trends in Social Media Marketing that will give your business the boost it needs.
Social media marketing has gained popularity.
Let’s look at some numbers to understand why we need a strategy for social media marketing to expand our business. According to statistics, 4.8% of the world’s population uses social media. There are 3.78 billion users. Two hours and 25 minutes is the average time spent on social networking platforms. It’s quite a time commitment. 73% of marketers believe they have seen positive results from social media marketing. These numbers drive the organizations to focus more on the digital space to create brand awareness and establish customer trust.
7 Powerful Social media marketing tips:
1. Integration of Artificial intelligence (AI): Artificial intelligence marketing uses AI concepts to combine machine learning and marketing goals. AI assists in the collection and analysis of data to make data-driven decisions. Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be used in marketing strategies to improve your brand’s presence.
2. Video Marketing: In times of pandemics, video marketing is more relevant than ever. Most working professionals have to work from home and use their laptops for business. Video marketing helps to build a brand image and leaves a lasting impression in the mind of consumers. It’s not expensive, as it isn’t costly. All you need to make a high-quality video is a smartphone and Adobe Pro editing software. Let’s get those videos moving! Let’s get those videos rolling!
3. Influencer Marketing: When it comes to associating brands with public personalities, influencer marketing is a huge thing. Micro-influencers, social media promoters who have thousands to tens of thousands of followers, are gaining popularity. They have high engagement levels with their followers. Because they are more relatable to the common person, the public trusts and connects with micro-influencers, this is a cost-effective way to reach a larger audience.
4. Get leads on LinkedIn: LinkedIn is an excellent option for Lead generation. It is essential to recognize the importance of quality leads generated as many of the decision-makers can be found on LinkedIn. Don’t miss the great opportunities LinkedIn offers.
5. Hyper localization: It is more important to localize marketing strategies based upon buyer behavior and geography in these current times. Creating unique blog content by location, location-specific ads, personalized offers, etc., glorifies the consumer position and enhances customer engagement at the base level, promising a lasting relationship with the customers.
6. Corporate Activism: Younger generations are more likely to be able to link brand values and business leaders. Leadership must communicate their brand values and increase their visibility.
7. Social Media as a Customer Service Platform: Customers can communicate with their social media accounts faster and more efficiently via social media. It enhances the brand’s image and value, thereby attracting new customers.
Social media marketing offers Marketers leverage as it allows them to reach a wider audience and convert more sales prospects into customers.